ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT – LOW MAINTENANCE BLOCK
Built in 2010, this magnificent home comprises family friendly design and offers unrivalled quality, privacy and comfort. The home is an entertainers delight comprising open plan living areas, is beautifully presented, in pristine condition and is ideal for a family seeking to upgrade to prime real estate in a sought after east side location. This residence would also make a great investment with the potential rental income of approximately $1,800.00 per week. Situated within very close proximity to some of Sydney’s most prestigious schools, transport, Wahroonga Village and all local amenities.
• Stunning open plan kitchen with a 5-burner gas cook-top, 45mm Caesar Stone bench tops, soft close drawers and cupboards, dishwasher, electric double oven, convection microwave and a large walk-in pantry.
• Formal lounge room, rumpus room, informal dining and family room, media/entertainment room
• Covered outdoor entertaining area, small pool and level grassed area, made for the children to run around and play
• 5 sizeable bedrooms including a king size main featuring a huge walk-in wardrobe and a generously proportioned en-suite with his and her sinks, heated towel rail, bath and sizeable separate shower, plus a huge self-contained ground floor fifth or guest bedroom with a large walk-in wardrobe and en-suite
• 4 immaculate bathrooms
• Internal access to a 2 car remote controlled garage with ample storage space
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout; LED lighting throughout; solid timber floorboards on the main ground floor areas; Plantation shutters; spacious fully fitted laundry with internal and external access; loads of storage throughout; video entry/intercom and alarm system; underground water retention tank
• Foxtel connection in the family, rumpus, TV room and fifth/guest bedroom and Bigpond Internet cabling in the fourth bedroom/home office and rumpus room
• Low maintenance block of 886sqm; Floor space is approximately 473.49sqm
• Water rates are approximately $246.00 per quarter; Council rates are approximately $496.00 per quarter
Please contact Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826 should you like to arrange a private viewing.