Are you looking for a lifestyle change where you can get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday city life and enjoy coming home to your own country style retreat on a sprawling 1.36acre block where you can breathe in the fresh air, openness, and peacefulness?
Offered for the first time in 25 years, this absolute splendour is set in a serene, private position on the high side of the street on a glorious block of 5,516sqm. Enjoy the flexibility of this delightful single level home comprising east and west wing with an internal floor space of 618sqm and a layout that is perfect for multigenerational living.
- Lovely open plan kitchen comprising an island bench, 5 burner gas cook-top and range hood, double oven, dishwasher, double sinks, pantry, and room for 2 refrigerators.
- Great sized family room, 8 seater dining room and living room that feed out to the all-year-round alfresco area.
- Open-air cosy setting where you can sit and relax, light the fire pit, and toast marshmallows.
- In-ground swimming pool and separate spa.
- Massive 83sqm separate rumpus room.
- 4 king size bedrooms all with a built-in wardrobe and ceiling fan.
- 2 bathrooms, including a bath in the main.
- Good sized internal laundry with internal and external access, linen cupboard, and double sinks.
- Remote double lock-up garage, workshop, shed and automated front gate.
- Loads of storage throughout the home including roof access and under the house.
- Daikin reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning and instant gas hot water system.
- Includes its’ own separate entrance with internal access through to the East Wing.
- Charming open plan eat-in kitchen comprising a 6 burner gas cook-top and range hood with 90cm wide oven, Miele dishwasher, loads of cupboard and bench space plus a walk-in pantry.
- Formal living room with a wood combustion fireplace and 8 seater dining room.
- Covered entertaining area with a lovely outlook.
- 4 spacious bedrooms with main including a separate entrance, en-suite with bath and ceiling fans throughout.
- 2 additional bathrooms, one with a bath.
- Good sized internal laundry with a linen cupboard.
- Double carport and automated front gate.
- Daikin reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning.
- 10kW solar panels.
- Loads of storage throughout the home including an attic and under the house.
- School catchment zone is Galston Public School and Galston High School.
- Council rates are approximately $620.00 per quarter.
- Building and pest inspection report available on request.
- 2 minute drive to Galston Gorge.
- 3 minute drive to Galston Shopping Village Complex.
- 16 minute drive to Hornsby Station and Westfield Hornsby.
- 3 minute drive to Galston Public School and KU Galston Preschool.
- 4 minute drive to Galston High School.
- 8 minute drive to Dural Public School that has an OC class.
- 10 minute drive to Northholm Grammar School.
- 14 minute drive to The Hills Grammar School.
- 16 minute drive to Marian Catholic College Kenthurst.
- 19 minute drive to Barker College.
- 3 minute drive to The Galston Club.
- 4 minute drive to Fagan Park.
- 18 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital.
Saturday 25th June at 11:00am – 11:30am
Wednesday 29th June at 11:00am – 11:30am
Saturday 2nd July at 11:00am – 11:30am
Wednesday 6th July at 11:00am – 11:30am
Saturday 9th July at 11:00am – 11:30am
Wednesday 13th July at 11:00am – 11:30am
Saturday 16th July at 11:00am – 11:30am
Wednesday 20th July at 11:00am – 11:30am
Saturday 23rd July at 10:30am – 11:00am
Saturday 23rd July at 11:00am on site unless sold prior
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own enquiries.