WATERFRONT HOME WITH THE MOST MESMERISING VIEWS
Are you looking for a lifestyle change where you can get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy coming home to your waterfront home that has the most mesmerising, picturesque, peaceful views? Then look no further. This is the one!
Offered to the market for the first time in 67 years, this much-loved family home is absolutely ideal for a professional couple, a family seeking to upgrade from apartment style living, first homebuyer, developer and investors. Get your creative juices flowing and renovate to your hearts content or knock down the existing property and build your brand new home just the way you envisioned it and just the way you want it.
Soak up the infectious lifestyle of living by the water enjoying all it has to offer like fishing on the Hawkesbury River, restaurants, festivals and of course the warm and welcoming local community. Additionally, enjoy the convenience of being merely a 9 minute drive to Hawkesbury River Station, 7 minute drive to Brooklyn Public School, 2 minute drive to the M1 and only a 20 minute drive to Hornsby.
• POSITION, POSITION, POSITION!
• Offered to the market for the first time in 67 years.
• Perfectly positioned on the high side of the street in a quiet cul-de-sac street.
• Set on approximately 708sqm block.
• Single level home built in the 1919 and renovated in the early 1970’s.
• Oodles of natural light streaming through the entire house.
• 10-foot high ceilings.
• Solid timber floorboards (underneath the carpet).
• Eat-in kitchen comprising a 4 burner electric cooktop, dishwasher, plenty of cupboard and bench space, pantry and a generous space for 2 fridges.
• Well-lit living room that opens out to the covered outdoor entertaining area that enraptures the most mesmerizing views of the Hawkesbury River.
• 6 seated dining room.
• Separate family room
• Low maintenance level grassed area that is secure with new glass fencing.
• 4 good-sized bedrooms including a wall-to-wall built-in wardrobe in 3 of the bedrooms and a ceiling fan in the main bedroom.
• 2 bathrooms containing a brand new main bathroom with a bath, separate shower and toilet that has never been used.
• Airy laundry with internal and external access and a linen cupboard.
• 1 lock-up garage plus room for 3 cars to park on the driveway.
• 2 split system air-conditioning units – 1 in the living room and 1 in the family room.
• Solar panels.
• Wired back up power grid.
• Fly screens on all the windows and doors.
• New garden shed and a fully concreted waterfront landing.
• School catchment zone is Brooklyn Public School.
• Building and pest inspection report available on request.
• Council rates are approximately $808.00 per quarter.
• Water rates are approximately $250.00 per quarter.
• Approximately 2 minute drive to the M1.
• Approximately 7 minute drive to Brooklyn Public School.
• Approximately 9 minute drive to Hawkesbury River Station, Brooklyn Ferry Service, King Tide Café and The Anglers Rest.
• Bus stop just a short stroll away.
• Approximately 1 minute walk to children’s park and playground.
• Approximately 12 minute drive to Berowra Shopping Village.
• Approximately 15 minute drive to ALDI Mt Kuring-gai.
• Approximately 23 minute drive to Westfield Hornsby, Hornsby Station and Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
• Approximately 25 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital and Gosford Hospital.
• Approximately 2 minute drive to Mooney Mooney Club.
• Approximately 26 minute drive to Gosford Golf Club.
• Approximately 19 minute drive to Abbotsleigh School For Girls.
• Approximately 21 minute drive to Knox Grammar School.
• Approximately 26 minute drive to Barker College.
Here is a rare opportunity to secure prime real estate with the most amazing water views and the most sublime position to create your dream home. Once you are here, you will never want to leave. If you would like to see the property before the first open home, call Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826.