IT’S A REAL CUTIE – OFFERED FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 34 YEARS
Offering character, charm and convenience, this well lit single level home is perfectly positioned on the high side of the street and is ideal for young couples and families seeking to upgrade from apartment style living to a prized Wahroonga address, Empty Nesters wanting to downsize and investors alike. Amidst established fragrant gardens, this immaculately kept period home is offered for the first time in 34 years. Set in a quiet cul-de-sac street, this property comprises a luscious lawn, made for the children to run around and play, and is set in an opportune location, being only a 12 minute (approximately) walk to the thriving Wahroonga Village, Wahroonga and Waitara stations and Waitara Public School. Plus, it is close to quality public and private schools, shops, parks, Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital and all local amenities.
• Gorgeous low maintenance block set on approximately 766sqm
• High ceilings
• Lovely eat-in kitchen with plenty of cupboard and bench space, spacious pantry and dishwasher. Be comfortable in the fact that you can watch the children playing out the back from the eat-in kitchen.
• Cosy lounge room with a gas fireplace and split system air-conditioning
• 3 good sized bedrooms – main with a wall to wall built-in wardrobe
• 1.5 bathrooms – main with bath, heated towel rails and floor to ceiling tiles, plus a shower and toilet in the generous sized laundry
• Gorgeous backyard featuring a vegetable garden and delicious citrus trees including lemons, oranges, lemonades and mandarins
• Linen cupboard
• Double remote garage plus workshop
• Water tank
• Council rates are approximately $448.00 per quarter
• Water rates are approximately $250.00 per quarter
• Waitara Public School catchment zone
• 12 minute walk to Wahroonga station, Wahroonga Village, Waitara station and Waitara Public School
• 5 minute drive to Hornsby Westfield
• 35 minute train ride to Sydney City
• between 450m to 1.5km to numerous highly sought after pre-schools, kindergartens, primary schools and high schools
• 6 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital and 7 minute drive to The Sydney Adventist Hospital
THIS IS A MUST SEE – DON’T MISS OUT – THIS HOME WILL SELL QUICKLY!
If you would like to inspect the property before the first open house, please call Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826.