A REAL CHARMER – BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER HOME
Offering character, style and convenience, this well lit single level 1940’s solid brick home is ideal for young couples and families seeking to upgrade from apartment style living to a prized Wahroonga address, Empty Nesters wanting to downsize and investors. Amidst established fragrant gardens and brand new gorgeous sandstone paving, this charming period home comprises the highly sought after sunny rear aspect with a luscious lawn for the children to run around and play, and is set in an opportune location, being only a 9 minute (approximately) walk to the railway station and Waitara Public School. Plus, it is close to shops, schools, parks, Hornsby Hospital and all local amenities.
• Beautifully presented solid brick home built in the 1940’s
• Low maintenance block set on approximately 766sqm
• Solid timber floorboards
• High ceilings
• Leadlight windows
• Picture rails
• Lovely open plan kitchen with a 5-burner gas cook-top, soft close cupboards and drawers, oversized oven, integrated dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space. Be comfortable in the fact that you can see the children playing out the back from all living areas and the kitchen.
• Light filled dining room and lounge room with split system air-conditioning
• Alfresco entertaining area
• Gorgeous grassed area ideal for the children to run around and play
• 4 massive bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes comprising soft close cupboards and 3 bedrooms with a ceiling fan
• 1 modern bathroom with a bath
• 2 gas bayonets
• 2 fireplaces
• 1 lock-up garage and 1 carport plus plenty of room to park additional cars or a boat
• Fully fenced
• Council rates are approximately $448.00 per quarter
• Water rates are approximately $250.00 per quarter
• Waitara Public School catchment zone
• 9 minute walk to Waitara station and Waitara Public School
• 12 minute stroll to Wahroonga station and Wahroonga Village
• 4 minute drive or 17 minute walk to Hornsby Westfield
• between 450m to 1.5km to loads of pre-schools, kindergartens, primary schools and high schools
• 5 minute drive to Hornsby Hospital and 10 minute drive to The Sydney Adventist Hospital
THIS IS A MUST SEE – DON’T MISS OUT – THIS HOME WILL SELL QUICKLY!
If you would like to inspect the property before the first open house, please call Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826.