ESCAPE TO EUROPE
Nestled on approximately 1,288sqm with beautiful landscaped gardens and a retreat like rear aspect, this architecturally designed home embraces peace, privacy and convenience. This unique modern property makes for the perfect family home with sumptuous living spaces, expansive outdoor entertaining areas and plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy. Appreciate the convenience of being merely a 20 minute (approximately) walk to Wahroonga railway station, shops and Knox Grammar School and a 15 minute (approximately) walk to Abbotsleigh.
• Gorgeous open plan gourmet kitchen with gas cooking, large stone bench tops, integrated dishwasher and abundant cupboards
• Bright open plan living areas comprising family, dining, formal lounge and separate media/rumpus/home office
• Formal lounge and separate media/rumpus/home office both with marble flooring and under floor heating
• Covered outdoor entertaining area with the most soothing outlook over the stunning sun-drenched in-ground pool
• Paved alfresco entertaining area with automatic awnings, gorgeous landscaped gardens and a luscious lawn that is ideal for the children to run around and play
• 5 spacious bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and new carpet
• King size main bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and a marble en-suite with his and her sinks, double jet massage showers with thermostatic taps, jet spa bath and a heated towel rail
• 4 luxurious bathrooms
• Lower ground level incorporates a rumpus room that is ideal for playing table tennis, laundry and loads of storage space
• Remote controlled double garage, dual entry electric front gates, keyless digital entry with visual intercom, reverse cycle air conditioning in the main living area and gas bayonets
• Separate guest accommodation or teenagers retreat containing a queen size bedroom, sizeable marble bathroom, lounge room, fully equipped kitchen and its’ own driveway and side entrance. Potential income of $375.00 per week.
Approximately: 20 minute walk to Wahroonga railway station, shops and Knox Grammar School; 15 minute walk to Abbotsleigh; 5 minute walk to The Glade Reserve; 2 minute drive to Sydney Adventist Hospital and a 10 minute drive to Westfield Hornsby.
Please contact Catherine Lenthen on 0414 732 826 should you like to hear more about this tropical oasis.