4 Elizabeth Street Wahroonga
Sold for $2,063,000
Sold in 12 Days on 5th December 2020
Built in 2002, with only 1 family occupying the home for 18 years, this easy care, quality Homestead abode comprises the perfect layout starring a total of approximately 318sqm which includes a grand scale of 247sqm of internal living space. Set on a low maintenance block of approximately 810sqm, with the most beautiful, fruitful garden, this delightful single level brick veneer home is absolutely ideal for young couples and families seeking to upgrade to a prized Wahroonga address, Empty Nesters looking for a desirable single level home and investors. Set in an opportune location in a quiet cul-de-sac street, enjoy the peace and quiet as well as the convenience of being merely a 5 minute drive to Wahroonga Station, Wahroonga Shopping Village, Warrawee Station, Warrawee Public School, Abbotsleigh School, Wahroonga Adventist School and 1 minute drive to KU Fox Valley Preschool.
- Low maintenance level block set on approximately 810sqm with a 21.4m frontage.
- Solid brick veneer Homestead home built in 2002.
- Approximately 247sqm of internal living space.
- Brand new open plan kitchen comprising a 4-burner gas cook-top with range hood, dishwasher, double sinks, pantry, soft close drawers and cupboards, pantry, plenty of cupboard and bench space plus an island bench. Be comfortable in the fact that you can see the children or grandchildren playing out the back from the kitchen.
- 6 seater informal dining room set right next to the kitchen.
- Open plan family room and living room or rumpus room that feeds out to a sunny covered alfresco entertaining area, plus it contains wall-to-wall storage cupboards.
- Separate formal 8 seater dining room plus a separate formal living room that contains a gas fireplace.
- Secure low maintenance level backyard with side gates so it is perfect for the children or pets to play.
- 4 roomy bedrooms all containing a ceiling fan and built-in wardrobe and the king size main bedroom comprises his and her walk-in wardrobe plus an en-suite.
- Home office or 5th bedroom that is perfectly positioned near the front door of the house and including a built-in wardrobe.
- 2 good sized bathrooms, both with a bath.
- Complete laundry with loads of storage, bench space, linen press plus internal and external access leading straight to the clothesline.
- Remote double garage with internal access plus plenty of room to park an additional 3 cars on the driveway.
- Mancave or workshop adjoining the double garage.
- Loads of storage throughout the home.
- Reverse cycle-ducted air-conditioning with 4 zones.
- Ducted vacuum system to all rooms as well as the kitchen containing an indoor vacuum.
- LED lighting.
- Gas bayonet for heating and gas hot water.
- Water tank.
- School catchment zone is Warrawee Public School and Turramurra High School.
- Building and Pest Inspection Report available on request.
- Council rates = approximately $406.00 per quarter.
- Water rates = approximately $210.00 per quarter.
- 5 minute drive to Wahroonga Station, Wahroonga Shopping Village and Warrawee Station.
- 3 minute walk to bus stop.
- 3 minute drive to Fox Valley Shopping Centre.
- 5 minute drive to Thornleigh Marketplace.
- 8 minute drive to Westfield Hornsby.
- 1 minute drive to KU Fox Valley Preschool.
- 5 minute drive to Warrawee Public School.
- 5 minute drive to Abbotsleigh School.
- 8 minute drive to Turramurra High School.
- 8 minute drive to Barker College and Knox Grammar School.
- 2 minute drive to Sydney Adventist Hospital.
- 15 minute drive to NorthConnex.
- 9 minute drive to Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre and Kuring-gai Aquatic Centre West Pymble.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own enquiries.