Premier Luxury for over 55’s – The Best of Both Worlds
Have you been thinking about downsizing for a while now, but just haven’t found the right place? Well, you will be pleasantly surprised with this little gem and yes, you can have the best of both worlds.
Showcasing a feeling of openness, space and light this lovely freestanding single level villa offers easy care accessible living for the over 55’s within a boutique security complex of 8 villas. Relish a premier east side address as well as being merely a minute walk to East Wahroonga shops and bus stop. Enjoy a warm cup of tea out on your sun-lit courtyard; simply potter around in the garden, or take pleasure in a delicious lunch with your children and grandchildren.
• Single level ground floor villa that is peaceful, private and has no common walls
• Well maintained security complex comprising 8 gorgeous villas
• Well-lit kitchen featuring a Miele oven/microwave and dishwasher; 4 burner electric cook-top with a range hood; double sinks; plenty of cupboard and bench space and a good size pantry
• Perfect sized lounge room and 6 seated dining room that feeds out to a gorgeous, low maintenance sun-filled garden and courtyard that contains an electronic awning and sensor lights
• Good size open plan study or music room
• Generous king size main bedroom with a wall to wall built-in wardrobe, an en-suite bathroom and courtyard access
• Double size second bedroom with a wall to wall built-in wardrobe
• 2 stunning bathrooms including a main and a spacious en-suite with a bath
• Great size laundry together with 2 large linen cupboards
• Zoned reverse cycle ducted air conditioning; gas bayonet; gas hot water
• Remote double lock-up garage with plenty of room for storage and gardening materials plus a wine rack that holds 400 bottles of wine; lift access to the basement car park; visitor parking
• Strata levies are approximately $1,105.00 per quarter
• Council rates are approximately $328.00 per quarter
• Water rates are approximately $220.00 per quarter
• Only seconds to East Wahroonga shops: IGA, pharmacy, bakery, newsagency, Thai restaurant, Italian restaurant and liquor shop
• Only seconds to the bus stop that will take you to Turramurra station and Wahroonga station
• 7 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital and 14 minute drive to Sydney Adventist Hospital
• 6 minute drive to Wahroonga Village
• 8 minute drive to Hornsby Westfield
Don’t wait till the open house, call Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826 to get in first.