RENOVATE OR KNOCK DOWN AND BUILD
Are you looking for that ideal property to renovate to your hearts content or build your dream home? Then look no further. This is the one!
Offered to the market for the first time in 45 years, this much loved but just tired and run down solid full brick home is in need of sprucing up. The opportunities are endless to create your own home, just the way you envisioned it and just the way you want it.
This home is ideally positioned on the high side of the street on a corner block of approximately 845sqm offering you no fuss easy access to renovate or knock down and build. Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy coming home to the tranquil, picturesque surroundings in a lovely whisper quiet setting.
Enjoy the convenience of being centrally situated to prestigious Upper North Shore schools, shops, hospitals and leisure centres.
• Masses of potential with this solid full brick home built in the 1950’s.
• Original floorboards underneath the old carpet that have never been uncovered.
• Kitchen; well-lit lounge room; 6 seated dining room and a separate study.
• Low maintenance backyard and an in-ground pool.
• 2 bedrooms including a king size main plus a queen size second bedroom.
• 1 main bathroom containing a bath.
• Laundry with a shower and toilet.
• 1 lock-up car garage with a storage room behind it.
• School catchment zone is Warrawee Public School.
• Water rates are approximately $180.00 per quarter.
• Council rates are approximately $402.00 per quarter.
• Bus stop only seconds away from your front door.
• Approximately 11 minute drive to Wahroonga and Warrawee Railway Station and Wahroonga Village.
• Approximately 2 minute drive to The Fox Cafe and 5 minute drive to Thornleigh Marketplace and ALDI Thornleigh.
• Approximately 19 minute drive to Westfield Horsnby and 20 minute drive to St Ives Shopping Village.
• Approximately 2 minute drive to Wahroonga Adventist School; 5 minute drive to Turramurra Public School; 10 minute drive to Warrawee Public School.
• Approximately 9 minute drive to Abbotsleigh School For Girls; 13 minute drive to Knox Grammar School; 15 minute drive to Barker College and Pymble Ladies’ College; 18 minute drive to Ravenswood School For Girls.
• Approximately 20 minute drive to Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
• Approximately 2 minute drive to Sydney Adventist Hospital and 16 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital.
Here is a sublime opportunity to build your dream home in the highly sought after suburb of Wahroonga. If you would like to beat the crowds and view the property before the first open house, call Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826.