Offered to the market for the first time in 48 years, this much loved architecturally designed solid sandstock brick home is ideal for a young couple or a family seeking to upgrade from apartment style living to a prized Wahroonga address, first home buyer and investors. Get your creative juices flowing and start your new year with a life-changing project to create your own home, just the way you envisioned it and just the way you want it.
This well maintained home is ideally positioned on the high side of the street on a generous block of approximately 1,000sqm on the northern edge of Lane Cove National Park. Get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life and enjoy coming home to the tranquil, picturesque surroundings in a lovely whisper quiet setting, and at the same time, enjoy the convenience of being close to all amenities and everything that you need.
• Masses of potential with this sandstock brick architecturally designed home that was built in 1969.
• Oodles of natural light streaming through the house.
• Solid Brushbox floorboards as well as Cypress Pine floorboards.
• Eat-in kitchen with a dishwasher; well-lit living room that opens out to the outdoor entertaining area; 6 seated dining room.
• Low maintenance backyard and an in-ground pool.
• 3 bedrooms including a queen size main with an en-suite, walk-in wardrobe and the bedroom opens on to an enclosed terrace.
• 2 bathrooms comprising a main bathroom and an en-suite.
• Laundry plus 2 linen cupboards.
• Double carport plus loads of under house storage.
• Split system air-conditioning; fly screens on all windows; gas hot water; 2 gas bayonets including 1 in the eat-in kitchen for the gas fireplace and 1 for the outdoor BBQ.
• School catchment zone is Warrawee Public School.
• Water rates are approximately $180.00 per quarter.
• Council rates are approximately $402.00 per quarter.
• Building and pest report available on request.
• Approximately 8 minute drive to Wahroonga and Warrawee Railway Station and Wahroonga Village.
• Approximately 2 minute drive to The Fox Valley shops and cafes
• Approximately 5 minute drive to Thornleigh Marketplace and ALDI Thornleigh.
• Approximately 13 minute drive to Westfield Hornsby and 16 minute drive to St Ives Shopping Village.
• Bus stop only a short stroll away.
• Approximately 3 minute drive to Wahroonga Adventist School; 5 minute drive to Turramurra Public School; 7 minute drive to Warrawee Public School.
• Approximately 7 minute drive to Abbotsleigh School For Girls; 8 minute drive to Knox Grammar School; 12 minute drive to Barker College and Pymble Ladies’ College; 15 minute drive to Ravenswood School For Girls.
• Approximately 17 minute drive to Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
• Approximately 5 minute drive to Sydney Adventist Hospital and 14 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital.
Here is a sublime opportunity to simply move in and enjoy or renovate to your hearts content and build your dream home in the highly sought after suburb of Wahroonga. Call Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826.