POSITION, POSITION, POSITION
Are you looking for that ideal block with a sunny northerly rear aspect in a prime east side location? Then look no further. This is the one!
This charming full brick home embraces a family friendly design, is ideally positioned in a superb location and offers unrivalled privacy, comfort and potential.
Nestled in a whisper quiet setting on a block of approximately 1,215sqm with a wide street frontage, this abode is beautifully presented and absolutely sublime for a family seeking to upgrade to prime real estate in Turramurra.
Enjoy the convenience of being merely a 3 minute drive or 12 minute walk to Turramurra Railway Station; 2 minute drive to Pymble Public School; 4 minute drive to Wahroonga Public School; 7 minute drive to Turramurra Public School and only a 10 minute drive to Westfield Hornsby.
• Offered to the market for only the second time.
• Full brick home built in the 1950’s.
• Lovely open plan kitchen with a 4-burner gas cook-top, walk in pantry, plenty of cupboard and bench space and dishwasher. Be comfortable in the fact that you can see the children from the kitchen running around and playing in the backyard and pool.
• Generous sized lounge room; sun-lit dining room; great sized separate rumpus room; covered outdoor entertaining area overlooking the backyard and sunny in-ground pool; perfect sized low maintenance level grassed area; study.
• 4 bedrooms including a king size main featuring a lovely outlook, walk-in wardrobe, reverse cycle split system air-conditioning unit and an en-suite; king size second bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and built-in study; double size third and fourth bedroom containing a built-in wardrobe.
• 2 bathrooms comprising a great sized main bathroom; en-suite with a spa bath and separate shower plus a powder room.
• Large laundry including generous storage and internal and external access.
• 1 lock-up car garage.
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning; LED lighting; Plantation Shutters; Foxtel in the second bedroom.
• School catchment zone is Wahroonga Public School.
• Water rates are approximately $180.00 per quarter.
• Council rates are approximately $500.00 per quarter.
• Approximately 3 minute drive or 12 minute walk to Turramurra Railway Station, Turramurra shops and Coles.
• Approximately 2 minute drive to Pymble Public School.
• Approximately 4 minute drive to Wahroonga Public School
• Approximately 7 minute drive to Turramurra Public School.
• Approximately 10 minute drive to Westfield Horsnby and 7 minute drive to St Ives Shopping Village.
• Approximately 1 minute drive to Turramurra Memorial Park.
• Approximately 5 minute drive to Knox Grammar School.
• Approximately 9 minute drive to Abbotsleigh School For Girls.
• Approximately 11 minute drive to Ravenswood School For Girls.
• Approximately 13 minute drive to Barker College.
• Approximately 14 minute drive to Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
• Approximately 8 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital and 8 minute drive to Sydney Adventist Hospital.
If you would like to view the property before the first open house, call Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826. You do not want to miss out on this one.