A FABULOUS START
Nestled in a whisper quiet setting, this well maintained brick home is ideal for the young family, couples seeking to upgrade from apartment style living, First Home Buyers and investors. Built in 1971, this charming abode is a great start for those looking for a home with a relaxed lifestyle of peace, privacy and comfort. Set back from the road amidst established fragrant gardens, it enjoys a convenient location of being only 400 metres (approximately) to Turramurra Public School and is close to bus, shops, hospitals, schools and all local amenities.
• Set on approximately 1122sqm
• Well lit living area that opens out to a north facing covered balcony with a gorgeous tranquil outlook
• Eat-in kitchen with 4 burner electric cook-top, dishwasher and ample cupboard and bench space. Be comfortable in the fact that you can simply look out of your kitchen window and see the children playing out the back.
• Sun filled covered alfresco area feeding out from the eat-in kitchen
• 3 bedrooms all with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Fabulous home office or study on the ground floor, ideal for those who work from home
• 1 main bathroom with a bath and separate toilet
• Split system air-conditioning
• 1 lock-up garage with internal access and an additional car space
• Loads of storage under the house
• Low maintenance property
• Council rates – approximately $276 / quarter
• Water rates – approximately $220 / quarter
• Approximately 7 minute drive to Turramurra Railway Station and Coles Supermarket
• Approximately 20 minute walk to Turramurra High School
• Approximately 15 minute drive to Hornsby Westfield, 12 minutes to Macquarie Shopping Centre and 20 minutes to Chatswood Westfield
• Approximately 5 minute stroll to the Comenarra Playing Field
• Close to the bus station, schools, parks, ovals, and eateries
This is a must see, so be quick!! Add it to the top of your open house list or if you would like a private inspection before the first open house, please contact Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826.