THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS
Are you looking for that ideal property in a prestigious east side location that is merely a 5 minute drive to the railway station? Then look no further. This is the one!
This gorgeous 2-storey home offers the epitome of modern family living featuring space, charm and convenience. Nestled in a whisper quiet setting, this beautifully presented home is absolutely ideal for young couples, families seeking to upgrade from apartment style living, first homebuyers and investors.
Enjoy the best of both worlds with this low maintenance brick home, set in a prime location and close to everything that you need. Plus, it’s the lucky number 8.
• Offered to the market for the first time since completion of the build in 2004.
• Spacious open plan eat-in kitchen comprising 4-burner gas cook-top, dishwasher, pantry and plenty of cupboard and bench space. Be comfortable in the fact that you can see the children from the kitchen playing in the swimming pool.
• Well-lit family room and eat-in kitchen that flows out to a sunny alfresco entertaining area and a gorgeous in-ground swimming pool.
• Formal living room and 6 seated dining room.
• 4 generous size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and a king size main bedroom containing a built-in wardrobe and an en-suite.
• 2 immaculate bathrooms including a main that has a bath and separate shower, en-suite adjoining the main bedroom and a powder room on ground level.
• 1 remote controlled lock-up garage with internal access plus plenty of room to park 2 cars on the driveway and loads of on-street parking.
• Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout; gas hot water system; gas bayonet in the eat-in kitchen; pre-wired for back to base alarm system.
• Good size laundry; 2 linen cupboards including a roomy walk in linen cupboard on the first floor; ample storage.
• School catchment zone is Pymble Public School.
• Set on a low maintenance block of approximately 430sqm.
• Torrens Title – no strata levies.
• Building and pest inspection report available upon request.
• Council rates are approximately $522.80 per quarter.
• Water rates are approximately $310.00 per quarter.
• Approximately 1 minute walk to Princes Street Shops.
• Approximately 5 minute drive to Turramurra Station.
• Approximately 10 minute walk to Pymble Public School.
• Approximately 6 minute drive to Wahroonga Public School.
• Approximately 9 minute drive to Turramurra Public School.
• Approximately 6 minute drive to Coles Supermarket Turramurra and St Ives Shopping Village.
• Approximately 10 minute drive to Westfield Hornsby.
• Approximately 8 minute drive to Pymble Ladies’ College.
• Approximately 9 minute drive to Knox Grammar School and Ravenswood School for Girls.
• Approximately 13 minute drive to Barker College, Normanhurst Boys High School, Loretto Normanhurst and Killara High School.
• Approximately 14 minute drive to Macquarie University and Macquarie Shopping Centre.
• Approximately 4 minute drive to Pymble Golf Club.
• Approximately 10 minute drive to the Sydney Adventist Hospital and Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital.
If you would like to view the property before the first open house, call Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826. Don’t miss out on this one!