A REAL CHARMER – BEAUTIFUL CHARACTER HOME
Offering character, style and convenience, this well lit single level period home is made for young couples and families seeking to upgrade from apartment style living to a prized Wahroonga address, first home buyers, Empty Nesters wanting to downsize and investors looking for a solid rental yield. Amidst established fragrant gardens and presenting the highly sought after easterly rear aspect, this charming abode, ‘Woodvale’, is set in an opportune location, being only a 10 minute (approximately) walk to the railway station and Waitara Public School. Plus, it is close to shops, schools, parks, hospitals and all local amenities.
• Low maintenance near level block
• Set on approximately 766sqm
• Kauri floorboards
• High ceilings
• Leadlight windows
• Lovely open plan eat-in kitchen with a 5-burner gas cook-top, granite bench tops, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space. Be comfortable in the fact that you can see the children playing out the back from all living areas and the kitchen.
• Lounge room that feeds out to a sunny east facing alfresco entertaining area
• Gorgeous level grassed area, ideal for the kids to run around and play
• 4 double size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes
• 1 massive bathroom with a claw foot bath and separate shower plus a separate toilet outside
• Daikin reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning with 4 zone controls
• Instantaneous gas hot water
• 1 gas bayonet in the lounge room
• 2 gas fireplaces
• Timber plantation shutters
• Good size laundry with internal and external access
• Double carport plus plenty of room to park additional cars
• Loads of storage in the attic
• Beautifully presented and in immaculate condition
• 9 minute walk to Waitara station
• 15 minute walk to Wahroonga station
• 10 minute walk to Waitara Public School
• 4 minute drive or 17 minute walk to Hornsby Westfield
• between 450m to 1.5km to loads of pre-schools, kindergartens, primary schools and high schools
• 5 minute drive to Hornsby Hospital and 10 minute drive to The Sydney Adventist Hospital
THIS IS A MUST SEE! DON’T MISS OUT!! THIS HOME WILL SELL QUICKLY!!!
If you would like to inspect the property before the first open house, please call Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826.