DUE TO COVID-19 RESTRICTIONS, PLEASE CALL CATHERINE LENTHEN ON 0414 732 826 TO ARRANGE A PRIVATE INSPECTION.
This rare splendour is set on a 2,413sqm block at the end of a trail leading from the cul-de-sac and encapsulates the epitome of space, openness, and serenity. Featuring extraordinary high-pitched timber lined ceilings, floor to ceiling windows and doors with mesmerizing views of the valley, this glorious architect designed 5 bedroom brick home comprises approximately 314sqm of internal living space over three spacious levels and is truly one of a kind.
- Potential for subdivision (STCA).
- Built in the 1990’s and improved by comprehensive refurbishment.
- Warm and welcoming open plan living room showcasing 9-metre-high raked ceilings, an 8-seater dining area, oodles of natural light and a wood fired slow combustion heater, along with an open fireplace.
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with a stunning outlook with architectural glass windows and roof, dual fuel 5-burner gas cook top and 900mm wide oven, Miele dishwasher, roll out pantry, loads of cupboards, drawers and bench space and double sinks. Be comfortable in the fact that you can see the children and pets from the kitchen as they run around and play in the yard.
- 6-seater alfresco area overlooking the massive open yard.
- Main level contains 3 good sized bedrooms, each with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fan.
- Main bathroom has a full-sized bath, shower, and separate toilet.
- Good sized internal laundry with external access to clothesline and ample storage cupboards and benches.
- Hallway features floor to ceiling cupboards and huge linen storage.
- First floor comprises an all-embracing parents retreat with a king size main bedroom, walk-in robe, split system air-conditioning unit, en-suite, adjoining area that is ideal for a nursery or arts studio and a secluded balcony with the most picturesque and peaceful outlook.
- Lower ground floor is absolutely ideal for a teenager’s retreat, in-law accommodation, rumpus room or the much-needed home office and includes a separate front entrance and en-suite.
- Lock-up garage with workshop and storage areas plus loads of external space to park additional cars, trailer, boat and caravan.
- Wine cellar including bar fridge and storage cupboards and bench with additional trough.
- NBN cable connected, LED lighting, 2 split system air-conditioning units, 45kg gas bottles with outlet to verandah for the BBQ, 2 electric hot water systems.
- School catchment zone is Hornsby Heights Public School.
- Council rates are approximately $571.85 per quarter which includes 3 extra bins.
- Water rates are approximately $260.00 per quarter.
- Building and pest inspection report and treatment report available on request.
- Approximately 5 minute walk to the bus stop on the corner of Peter Close and Somerville Road.
- Approximately 5 minute drive to Hornsby Heights Shopping Centre.
- Approximately 8 minute drive to Hornsby Station, Hornsby Westfield and Coles Asquith.
- Approximately 3 minute drive to Hornsby Heights Public School, Learn & Laugh Early Learning Centre and KU Grevillea Preschool.
- Approximately 7 minute drive to Asquith Boys High School.
- Approximately 9 minute drive to Hornsby Girls’ High School.
- Approximately 10 minute drive to Barker College.
- Approximately 10 minute walk to Somerville Road Park.
- Approximately 7 minute drive to Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
- Approximately 10 minute drive to Hornsby Kuring-gai Hospital and Asquith Golf Club.
16th October at 9:30am
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own enquiries.