A REAL CHARMER
Offering character, style and convenience, this well lit single level 1940’s solid brick home is truly ideal for a young family, executive couple seeking to upgrade from apartment style living and those seeking to downsize so be quick. This charming period home comprises the highly sought after sunny rear aspect with a luscious lawn for the children or pets to run around and play, and is set in an opportune location, being only a 9 minute (approximately) walk to the railway station and Waitara Public School. Plus, it is close to shops, schools, parks, Hornsby Hospital and all local amenities.
• Low maintenance block set on approximately 766sqm
• Solid timber floorboards; high ceilings; leadlight windows; picture rails
• Lovely open plan kitchen with a 5-burner gas cook-top, soft close cupboards and drawers, oversized oven, integrated dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space. Be comfortable in the fact that you can see the children playing out the back from all living areas and the kitchen.
• Light filled dining room and lounge room with split system air-conditioning
• Alfresco entertaining area and gorgeous grassed area
• 4 massive bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes comprising soft close cupboards and 3 bedrooms with a ceiling fan
• 1 modern bathroom with a bath
• 1 lock-up garage and 1 carport plus plenty of room to park additional cars or a boat
• 2 gas bayonets
• Fully fenced
• Pets allowed
• Waitara Public School catchment zone
• Bond = 4 weeks rent
• Available 12th June 2015
• 9 minute walk to Waitara station and Waitara Public School
• 12 minute stroll to Wahroonga station and Wahroonga Village
• 4 minute drive or 17 minute walk to Hornsby Westfield
• between 450m to 1.5km to loads of pre-schools, kindergartens, primary schools and high schools
Add this to the top of your open house list! If you would like to inspect the property before the first open house, or if you would like a tenancy application emailed to you, call Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826.