Property improvements pre-sale managed by Catherine Lenthen
SOLD IN 1 WEEK
Sold for $2,020,000
HUGE RESULT FOR HALL ROAD HORNSBY
28th December 2021
Sold by Catherine Lenthen
This well-lit, charming 3 bedroom single level home is set in an opportune location with 2 separate driveways and features 9 foot high ceilings. Simply move in and enjoy or capitalize on a sublime parcel of land where you can build your dream home. Enjoy the convenience of being merely a 16 minute walk to Hornsby Station and Hornsby Westfield, 7 minute walk to Hornsby South Public School and close to loads of schools and everything that you need. Get in quick and call the agent now on 0414 732 826.
- Built in the 1950’s.
- Set on approximately 690sqm block.
- Freshly painted interior and exterior and polished timber floorboards throughout.
- Kitchen comprises a new dishwasher, 4 burner electric cook-top and range hood, double sinks and ample cupboard and bench space.
- Great sized living and dining room with French doors that open out to the front porch.
- Spacious family room with a split system air-conditioning unit and sliding doors that feed out to the covered outdoor entertaining area.
- Low maintenance lawn that is perfect for the children or pets to run around and play.
- 3 good sized bedrooms, each with a built-in wardrobe and 2 containing a split system air-conditioning unit.
- 2 bathrooms and a bath in the main.
- Good sized internal laundry plus a linen cupboard.
- Double garage with a workshop bench space, fully powered with external switchboard and lighting plus additional room to park at least 4 cars on the 2 driveways.
- Loads of additional lockable storage space in basement level.
- School catchment zone is Hornsby South Public School.
- Council rates are approximately $491.47 per quarter.
- Water rates are approximately $260.00 per quarter.
- Building and pest inspection report available on request.
- Approximately 16 minute walk to Hornsby Station and Hornsby Westfield.
- Approximately 7 minute walk to Hornsby South Public School.
- Approximately 4-6 minute walk to The Jack & Jill Kindergarten and Belonging Early Learning.
- Approximately 6 minute walk to Clarke Road School.
- Approximately 17 minute walk to Hornsby Girls’ High School.
- Approximately 13 minute walk to Barker College.
- Approximately 5 minute drive to Normanhurst Boys High School
- Approximately 10 minute walk to Reddy Park.
- Approximately 5 minute drive to Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
- Approximately 5 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital and 10 minute drive to Sydney Adventist Hospital.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own enquiries.
8th January at 11:00am on site