Sold for $3,400,000
Sold pre auction
22nd March 2022
By Catherine Lenthen
Nestled in a whisper quiet setting, on a prime parcel of land of approximately 1,138sqm and the highly sought after sunny northerly rear aspect, this well-lit, 5 bedroom home is absolutely ideal for families and investors seeking the prestige east side location. Simply move in and enjoy, renovate to your heart’s content or capitalize on a sublime piece of land where you can build your dream home. Enjoy the convenience of being merely a 4 minute drive to Wahroonga Station and shops and close to loads of highly respected schools and everything that you need.
- Set on approximately 1,138sqm block.
- Sunny northerly rear aspect.
- Brick veneer home built in the 1970’s.
- Open plan eat-in kitchen comprising an induction cook-top, range hood, dishwasher, double sinks, plenty of cupboard and bench space, pantry and soft close drawers. Be comfortable in the fact that you can see the children and pets from the kitchen as they run around and play in the yard and the pool.
- Spacious living room with a lovely outlook, oodles of natural light streaming through and a slow combustion wood fireplace.
- Formal 8 seater dining room.
- Airy family room adjoining the kitchen, that feeds out to the yard and in-ground swimming pool.
- Great sized lawn that is perfect for the children or pets to run around and play.
- 5 good sized bedrooms including 4 with a built-in wardrobe and the ground floor bedroom that is situated right next to the front door would be ideal for a home office.
- 2 bathrooms with a bath in the main and spa bath in the second bathroom.
- Good sized internal laundry with internal and external access and a linen cupboard.
- Remote double garage plus additional room to park at least 2 cars on the driveway.
- NBN connected.
- School catchment zone is Wahroonga Public School.
- Council rates are approximately $520.00 per quarter.
- Water rates are approximately $250.00 per quarter.
- Building and pest inspection report available on request.
- Approximately 4 minute drive to Wahroonga Station and shops and Turramurra Station.
- Approximately 7 minute drive to Hornsby Station and Hornsby Westfield.
- Approximately 3 minute drive to Eastern Road shops.
- Approximately 3 minute drive to Wahroonga Public School.
- Approximately 8 minute drive to Abbotsleigh School, Knox Grammar School and Barker College.
- Approximately 6 minute walk to Cliff Oval and Cliff Reserve.
- Approximately 15 minute walk to Golden Jubilee Field.
- Approximately 11 minute drive to Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
- Approximately 7 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital and 11 minute drive to Sydney Adventist Hospital.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own enquiries.
AUCTION 26th March on-site at 9:00am