Set within the exclusive ‘Huntingdale Estate’ and enjoying a sun-filled northerly rear aspect, this gorgeous freestanding home offers space, character and convenience. Built in 2001, this well-lit low maintenance brick home is ideal for young couples, families seeking to upgrade from apartment style living, first home buyers and investors looking for a solid rental yield. This charming 4 bedroom abode is set in an opportune location, being only a 15 minute (approximately) walk to Thornleigh Railway Station and 10 minute (approximately) walk to Thornleigh West Public School. Plus, it is close to shops, schools, parks, hospitals and all local amenities.
• Set on a low maintenance near level block of approximately 445sqm
• Lovely open plan eat-in kitchen with a 4-burner gas cook-top, granite bench tops, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard and bench space
• Well-lit lounge room that feeds out to a sunny alfresco entertaining area and grassed area
• 4 good size bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes plus a fabulous home office or study on the ground floor
• 2 bathrooms including a main with a bath, en-suite off the main bedroom and a powder room on ground level
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning; gas hot water system; gas bayonet in the family room
• Laundry with internal and external access; linen cupboard; remote controlled double lock-up garage with ample room for storage
• Strata levies: $320/quarter; council rates: $390/quarter; water rates: $290/quarter
17 minute walk to Thornleigh Railway Station; 2 minute walk to Headen Park; 10 minute walk to Thornleigh West Public School; 5 minute drive to Normanhurst Boys High School and 10 minute drive to Loretto Normanhurst; 5 minute drive to Woolworths Thornleigh; 8 minute drive to Hornsby Westfield; 6 minute drive to the Sydney Adventist Hospital and 9 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital.