FULL BRICK – NORTH EAST FACING – WALK TO RAIL – BE QUICK!!!
Perfectly positioned within the complex on the first floor with a north easterly side and rear aspect, this beautifully presented, double brick 2 bedroom unit is ideal for first homebuyers, investors, young executive couples and empty nesters. Enjoy the convenience of being merely 10 minutes walk to Waitara railway station and 20 minutes walk to Waitara Public School. Plus, it is close to shops, schools, parks and all local amenities.
• 2 bedrooms with mirrored built-in wardrobes (king size main)
• 1 bathroom with a bath and separate shower
• Modern kitchen including a dishwasher, pantry and 4 burner cook-top
• Well lit lounge room that opens out to a sunny balcony
• Dining room
• Fly screens
• Double lock-up garage that extends in to a massive storage area
• Security block with intercom
• Strata levies = approximately $795.00 per quarter which includes $250.00 per quarter for the sinking fund
• Council rates = approximately $260.00 per quarter
• Water rates = approximately $163.50 per quarter
• 12 units in the complex, 8 of which are owner occupied
• 10 minutes walk to Waitara railway station
• 20 minute walk to Waitara Public School
• 7 minute drive to Westfield Hornsby
• 10 minute drive to Wahroonga shopping village
• 7 minute drive to Hornsby Hospital
THIS IS A MUST SEE!! BE QUICK!!!
Please contact Catherine Lenthen now on 0414 732 826 should you like to view the property before the first open house.