Perfectly positioned at the back of the block, with the lucky number 8 and its own separate gated entrance on Lords Avenue, this immaculate 3 bedroom apartment feels more like a townhouse than an apartment, comprises a generous 160sqm of living space and is truly in a league of its own. Soak up the peace and quiet, set up your home office and enjoy the convenience of being merely a 4 minute walk to Asquith Station and only moments away from everything that you need.
- Brick veneer construction built-in 2019.
- Total area = 195sqm.
- Open plan eat-in kitchen comprising a 6 burner gas cook-top, range hood, oven, dishwasher, soft close drawers and cupboards, double sinks, and loads of cupboard and bench space.
- Spacious living room that feeds out to an outdoor entertaining area and low maintenance garden.
- 3 large bedrooms all with a wall-to-wall built-in wardrobe plus 2 bedrooms that have sliding doors that open out to the courtyard.
- 2 modern bathrooms including a bath in the main.
- Good size internal laundry with a sink and dryer.
- Zoned reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout.
- NBN connected.
- Screens on all windows and doors.
- Loads of internal storage.
- 2 car spaces directly opposite the lift plus a good size storage cage and ample visitors parking as well as loads of on-street parking on Lords Avenue.
- Council rates = $365 per quarter; strata levies = $988 per quarter; water rates = $190 per quarter.
- 4 minute walk to Asquith Station.
- 5 minute walk to Coles Asquith.
- 5 minute drive to Hornsby Westfield and Hornsby Station.
- 11 minute walk to Asquith Bowling & Recreation Club.
- 11 minute walk to Asquith Public School, Asquith Boys High School and Asquith Girls High School.
- 4 minute drive to Hornsby Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
- 4 minute drive to TAFE NSW – Hornsby.
- 6 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital.
- 6 minute walk to Asquith Park and Asquith Dog Park.
- 4 minute drive to Asquith Golf Club.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own enquiries.