Perfectly positioned within the complex and comprising a lovely tranquil outlook, this solid full brick townhouse has undergone a complete renovation and is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy. This low maintenance home is absolutely ideal for first home buyers, investors looking for a generous rental yield and those seeking to downsize. This quality 2 bedroom abode built in circa 1980 is set in an opportune location and is just a short 7 minute drive to Macquarie Park Station and will take about 20 minutes on the train to the city; 3 minute drive to M2 Motorway; 2 minute drive to Macquarie University and 6 minute drive to Macquarie Centre. If you are ready to buy a property now, ensure you add this one to the top of your list!
- The entirety of this home has just been completely renovated and would have to be the best in the block.
- Brand new stunning kitchen that overlooks the courtyard comprising a ceramic cooktop with an integrated range hood; built-in microwave with a grill; multifunction oven; Earthstone Palamino bench tops and splashback; double sink; soft close drawers and cupboards.
- Cosy living room and dining room.
- A lovely tranquil outlook with 2 private courtyards including a sunny rear courtyard that is ideal for all-year-round entertaining and incorporates a manual wind out awning as well as a cute front courtyard where you can sit in the sun and enjoy a warm cup of tea.
- 2 bedrooms with floor to ceiling built-in wardrobes and both featuring a lovely outlook with the main bedroom overlooking the common in-ground swimming pool and the second bedroom overlooking bushland.
- 1 bathroom that contains floor to ceiling tiles, frameless glass shower screen and a bath. The bathroom is fully waterproofed and comes with a waterproofing certificate.
- Laundry plus a linen cupboard.
- 1 lock-up garage.
- 2 Daikin reverse cycle inverter multi split system air conditioning unit – 5 kw wall unit on the ground floor and a 2.5 kw unit on the first floor in the main bedroom.
- LED lighting.
- Strata levies are approximately $744 per quarter.
- Council rates are approximately $310 per quarter.
- Water rates are approximately $174 per quarter.
- School catchment zone is Eastwood Heights Public School.
- 3 minute drive to M2 Motorway Macquarie Park.
- 7 minute drive to Macquarie Park Station.
- 2 minute drive to Macquarie University.
- 6 minute drive to Macquarie Centre and Woolworths Marsfield.
- 3 minute drive to Macquarie University Sport and Aquatic Centre.
- 6 minute walk to Maash Sports & Fitness.
- 4 minute drive to St George’s Preschool.
- 4-6 minute drive to Eastwood Heights Public School, Kent Road Public School, Epping Public School and St Anthony’s Catholic Primary School.
- 9 minute drive to Epping North Public School.
- 4 minute drive to Epping Boys High School.
- 7 minute drive to Cheltenham Girls High School.
- 2 minute drive to Macquarie University Hospital.