Sold – 10% deposit 66W unconditional sale – 13th August 2019
If you are looking to upgrade to prime real estate in Wahroonga, and want a home that is filled with charm, character and plenty of space, this is the one. Your whole family can enjoy the convenience of being merely a 10 minute walk to the station and only a short walk to some of Sydney’s most prestigious schools.
- Solid full brick federation home comprising 11 foot high ceilings, beautiful period ceiling roses, decorative cornices, panelled period doors and solid hardwood floorboards.
- Spacious family home featuring approximately 313sqm of internal living space, perfect for the growing family.
- The downstairs area could be easily converted into in-law accommodation or teenager’s retreat.
- Lovely open plan eat-in kitchen with a 4-burner cook-top, granite bench tops, Miele dishwasher, pantry and plenty of cupboard and bench space. Be comfortable in the fact that you can see the children from the kitchen playing in the swimming pool.
- Cosy living room with a slow combustion wood fireplace and a lovely tranquil outlook.
- Informal 6 seated dining room plus a formal 8 seated dining room.
- Separate rumpus room.
- Alfresco entertaining area overlooking the gorgeous in-ground salt-water swimming pool.
- Fantastic sizeable workshop/home office/man cave.
- 4 decent sized bedrooms including a king size main bedroom featuring a lovely outlook, wall to wall built-in wardrobe and a brand new en-suite; king size second bedroom with a ceiling fan; double size third bedroom with a walk-in wardrobe and ceiling fan; king size fourth bedroom on the lower ground level which is absolutely ideal for a teenagers retreat or in-law accommodation.
- 3 bathrooms including a sizeable main bathroom with a spa bath and separate shower; brand new en-suite; bathroom on the lower ground which is perfect to rinse off after you have been in the swimming pool.
- Good size laundry.
- Double remote lock-up car garage plus additional room to park 2 cars on the driveway.
- Air-conditioning unit; 3 original elegant fireplaces; gas bayonet in the alfresco area; Rinnai gas hot water heater; 5000L water tank.
- School catchment zone is Warrawee Public School, which is only a 4 minute walk away.
- Water rates are approximately $180.00 per quarter.
- Council rates are approximately $310.00 per quarter.
- 10 minute walk to Warrawee Station.
- 3 minute drive to Wahroonga Station and the shopping village at Wahroonga.
- 4 minute walk to Warrawee Public School.
- 5 minute walk to Knox Grammar School.
- 3 minute drive to Abbotsleigh School.
- 6 minute drive to Barker College, Loreto Normanhurst and Normanhurst Boys High School.
- 7 minute drive to Westfield Horsnby.
- 3 minute drive to Sydney Adventist Hospital and 6 minute drive to Hornsby Ku-Ring-Gai Hospital.
Saturday 27th July at 11:00am – 11:30am
Saturday 3rd August at 11:00am – 11:30am
Saturday 10th August at 11:00am – 11:30am
Saturday 17th August at 9:30am – 10:00am
Auction 17th August at 10:00am on site.