Nestled in a whisper quiet setting on a low maintenance block, this solid brick 4 bedroom duplex has been extremely well maintained and is absolutely perfect for first home buyers, Empty Nesters and those seeking to downsize and families wanting to upgrade from apartment style living. This much-loved home comprises a family friendly design and features the desirable sunny north-easterly rear aspect. Enjoy the added bonus of being able to use one of the ground floor bedrooms, bathrooms and the media room as separate accommodation with its own private access for in-laws accommodation, teenager’s retreat or a guest’s room.
- Recently renovated kitchen and bathrooms; freshly painted; new flooring; new glassed-in deck; new pool pump and filter; refurbished roof and new gutters and downpipes.
- Spacious open plan eat-in kitchen comprising a breakfast bar, 5-burner cook-top, dishwasher, double sinks, wine fridge, pantry and plenty of cupboard and bench space. Be comfortable in the fact that you can see the children from the kitchen playing in the swimming pool.
- Well-lit family room with a high-pitched ceiling plus a good-sized media/rumpus room.
- Cosy outdoor entertaining area and an in-ground swimming pool.
- 4 generous sized bedrooms including 2 on the ground floor and 2 on the first floor.
- 2 near new bathrooms with floor to ceiling tiles.
- 1 lock-up garage with internal access plus a carport and plenty of room to park 2 additional cars on the driveway; good-sized storage room.
- 3 phase reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning on the main ground floor with separate ducted air-conditioning for the media room and front bedroom and 2 split system air-conditioning units in the bedrooms on the 1st floor.
- School catchment zone is Glenhaven Public School and Castle Hill High School.
- Well maintained duplex with no strata levies.
- Council rates are $311 per quarter.
- Water rates are $172 per quarter.
- 5 minute drive to Showground Station.
- 7 minute drive to Castle Towers and Castle Hill Station.
- 2 minute walk to the bus.
- 2 minute drive to Glenhaven Public School.
- 5 minute drive to Oakhill College.
- 6 minute drive to Dural Public School and The Hills Grammar School.
- 7 minute drive to Castle Hill High School and Cherrybrook Technology High School.
- 19 minute drive to Barker College, Loreto Normanhurst, Asquith Girls High School and Normanhurst Boys High School.
- 3 minute drive to Samuel Gilbert Public School and Lorien Novalis School.
- 7 minute drive to Kindalin Early Childhood Learning Centre.
- 2 minute drive to Glenhaven Oval.
- 7 minute drive to the Victoria Avenue Homemaker Centres.
- 14 minute drive to the Norwest Private Hospital.
- 17 minute drive to Sydney Adventist Hospital.